I am quoting from WHO study “not only does completely demineralised water have unsatisfactory organoleptic properties, but it also has a definite adverse influence on the animal and human organism”. Yes you heard it right that demineralised drinking water has lot of adverse effects on human body.
In today’s article we will focus on health risks associated with demineralised drinking water.
But in first place let us see how does our drinking water becomes demineralised when there are lot minerals present in the tap water. According to WHO It may be the Reverse Osmosis (RO) machine at home which not only cleans the water but removes the essential minerals present in the source water and thus the water we get from the machine to drink is of very low TDS which is without minerals.
Various Health Risks are
- Negative effects on the intestinal mucous membrane, metabolism and mineral homeostasis or other body functions
- increased morbidity and mortality from cardiovascular disease (CVD) compared to mineral water
- risk of hypertension and coronary heart disease, gastric and duodenal ulcers, chronic gastritis, goitre, pregnancy complications and several complications in new born and infants, including jaundice, anemia, fractures and growth disorders
- Reduces hemoglobin content of red blood cells
- substantial losses of all essential elements from food (vegetables, meat, cereals) when cooked with demineralised water
All these risks have been elaborated in a detailed manner in the 12th chapter of WHO study which you can go through in the link “https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/43403/9241593989_eng.pdf?sequence=1“
Now that you know that the demineralised water is harmful for the body, why risk your and your family’s health. Switch to natural mineral water which you can easily get through HUNZA natural mineral water machine.
To know more about it visit www.hunzalivewater.in
STOP DRINKING DEMINERALISED WATER
CHANGE WATER TO IMPROVE HEALTH